Monday, March 12, 2018
Sorry, Friends... Ran Out of Time Again March 12, 2018
Time is so fast while emailing! Sorry I can't get a real one out today but I'll put this as a priority next week! Remind me to tell the story of the C....'s. Super cool story... pero sususunod na lang! Oh we got our church attendance up by 30 people this week! Miracles are real and are happening every day, week, month, and year! Love you all! Stay safe this week and I'll make up for the short email next week, promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go
Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...
-
Communication between the missionaries and their family & friends is very limited to allow the missionaries to focus on serving others...
-
Andy was scheduled to report to the Provo Missionary Training Center (MTC) on Wednesday, June 28th at 1:15 pm. He will spend 7 weeks in th...
-
Sooooo... this was my first week out of training. It was hard to say goodbye to Elder Manarang, I love that guy! I got a new comp last week ...
No comments:
Post a Comment