In other news, we did some SWEET fishing this morning! We went on a morning jog to the beach to find a group of people fishing with a MASSIVE net. It was honestly at least half a mile long. They were pulling it in and we decided we would help them. It took about and hour and a half but... we did it! It was a super fun experience. It was hard work playing tug of war with the ocean... haha but it was amazing to see how happy these people were as we worked in the hot sun! As we finally pulled in our catch we found there was quite a small amount that we actually caught... but these people still gave us plenty of fish in gratitude for our help. It made it that much harder to accept that I am leaving this place. I love San Juan! It was really fun and really humbling as well.
I love you all and hope you have the best week ever! God loves you and he has a plan, it's up to us if we follow it ;)
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment