Monday, October 1, 2018

Family Week!

We had family this week in the San Juan 2 ward! It was SO fun!!! Tons of games, food, talents by families, and all sorts of stuff! We had a blast there with the amazing members here! I honestly love the members here so much! The bishop's family performed a song with their kids and it was so cute with their little kids (ages 4 and 6) just singing with all their hearts! It was pure smiles and fun. I feel bad cause I didn't invite my family... sorry guys, it was short notice ;) next year for sure ;) But it was just a great activity to show the JOY of families. I loved it.

So cool thing that happens here on 5th Sundays in San Juan ward... it's a primary program. Every 5th Sunday! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more than just a little excited. Primary programs are my favorite! SO many cute kids waving to their families, messing with their friends, and belting out church songs with all their might! It is honestly so fun. Kids are the best. It was so precious as they started singing Gethsemane. Super powerful and super sweet. 

Life is good! Learning a tons and giving the Philippines my all! Of course I still miss you all tons. You stay in my thoughts and prayers always. Take care of yourselves and I'll see you all again before you know it!!! 
Love,
Elder Payne












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...