Monday, September 24, 2018

San Juan Ward 2

I really don't have any ideas for a title for this email, please forgive me haha. This week wasn't too wild. There has been a lot of people working in their fields to recover from the typhoon. A lot of rice was destroyed which is sort of a big deal here in the Philippines where breakfast, lunch, and dinner are centered on rice... But the people in my area are still always so optimistic and happy. Filipinos are truly an incredible people. 

We were able to have a zone conference with President Bangal this week. He told us how blessed we were to be in a tropical country where our immune systems could grow... Sorry, I've got an up on you guys for the next time there's a dengue out break in America... haha just kidding. President is right, there are countless blessings coming from the Lord in a variety of ways and that is definitely one of them! I love President!

Sorry, that's probably a wrap for the week. It wasn't too interesting... my bad, I'll find some adventures this week! Love you all and please enjoy some pictures!

Love,
Elder Payne 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...