Thursday, July 13, 2017

Week 3 Begins- July 13, 2017

This week has been a lot of work but a lot of fun too! I have been able to have some really cool experiences. I've been able to teach 5 more lessons in Tagalog and they seem to have been going well. I say seem because its a little difficult to know how a lesson in another language goes when you don't speak it... haha I'm getting better but things aren't getting any easier. It really is fun to learn a new language and teaching in Tagalog does a really good job at teaching you about what you are and aren't good at. I'm beginning to understand a lot more conversations and can even say some of my thoughts though responding is much harder than understanding. It's been really fun for me to see a ton of friends around! I haven't seen Ty yet but I run into Elder Parker Lund a lot and Elder Mckay Lund's residence is right across from mine! It is crazy to think I have already been here two weeks! I love it here and I have already learned more than I ever thought I could in this amount of time. I also got to get out of the MTC today to what we call "The Real World" because my permanent retainer broke so my companion and I went to the orthodontist to get it fixed. It was fun to hear "real" music again if it was for just a few minutes haha. I hope everyone is doing well and I love and miss all of you! 

                                    Love,

                                                  Elder Payne

P.S.  I hope the picture with Jesus isn't too bad... We just thought it was hilarious that on the T.V's around the MTC it looked like Jesus was presenting us with an update alert box ðŸ˜‚​​





Elder Payne and Elder Bernhardt

Elder M. Lund, Elder Payne, Elder P. Lund


Elder P. Lund and Elder Payne

Elder Payne and Elder M. Lund

Elder Payne and Elder Boehme


Elder Payne and Elder Bryan

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Elder Anderton and Elder Payne






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...