Sunday, October 15, 2017

October 16, 2017

Just a quick one today! My pictures struggled to load so I will say sorry in advance! This week we had two branch baptisms. The children had their dads baptize but Elder Manarang and I were able to be witnesses. After, we were able to participate in the circle to confirm them members of the church! The very moment their fathers began the prayer to confirm them I felt a power rush through my body. It was real and tangible. I can testify that the priesthood is the power of God. It is the power to act in the name of God and is the power to bond both on earth and in Heaven.

 This church is true and I am so very grateful for it! Life is hard but God loves us eternally and wants us to be happy, I testify that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the way for us to be truly happy in this life and the life after this! I can feel God's love through my family.  Families are so special and are truly the way we can be happy. My family means everything to me and I am thankful God has given them to me! Everyone do me a favor when you read this, call your mom and tell her you love her or better yet, run up and give her a hug and a kiss in person! 

Love you all and stay safe! 

Love,
Elder Payne 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...