Sorry, I haven't had pictures the past couple of weeks. The computer shops that have been open the past two weeks have been pretty sketchy... But this one is good and pictures are coming up way fast!!! Anyways...
Pretty good week this week! Got some good work done, met some new people and am starting to get closer to the members of the new branch I am in! Sacrament is wild and there are kids going wild the entire time. It is way different then home but it is pretty entertaining to see what these kids come up with to entertain themselves!
This past week we were walking through a pretty poor neighborhood. Tin roofs and dirt floor sort of stuff. We were just walking along and I looked on the ground and found a 500 peso bill. At first I thought, SWEET I just got 500 pesos but as I started walking along I started to look around me and I saw the world around me. I couldn't take that money. I couldn't see anyone to give it to and it probably wouldn't be the best to just give it to someone or we would have all sorts of people coming to us for money. So I found a playing card on the ground and slipped it under there. Hopefully that money will go to someone who needs it and can really help them.
I love you all and hope you are doing well! Be happy, smile at someone who is down, lift up someone who has fallen, and always remember Christ!
Love,
Elder Payne
 |
| That centipede was like 4 inches long! |
 |
| A pretty exotic caterpillar |
 |
| The tobacco farm right next to my apartment |
 |
| My hospital stay in December |
 |
| Hospital Food |
 |
| The APs (Assistants to the Mission President) came to visit me |
 |
| Normal-sized snail |
 |
| Dead/ colorful snake |
 |
| The next two pictures are of my kitchen. |
 |
| Cool view |
 |
| Man farming with carabao |
 |
| I loved the bottom sign. |
 |
| Got a hold of a rat in our kitchen (outside) |
 |
| The one, The Only, Original Knock Off of Chips Ahoy |
 |
| Balut Salesman |
 |
| Celebrating the new year with apple cider |
 |
| Knock off Crunch bar |
 |
| This is a dead spider we found in our house. Naturally, I studied it. LOL |
 |
| One of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen |
 |
| Johnny Bravo |
 |
| Another Beautiful Flower |
 |
| Sunset!! It was way better like 30 seconds before I took that picture. |
 |
| Ya, that's a grasshopper |
No comments:
Post a Comment