Another cool story from this week, we were in a lesson with a fairly recent investigator and we were teaching Ang plano ng Kaligtasan. (The Plan of Salvation) When we got to the portion of the spirit world our investigator asked what happens there. I told her it was a place where we learn and wait for the second coming of the savior or when the resurrection takes place for us too. As I taught that I had the most comforting feeling about my great grandma who has recently passed away. As I taught that principle I found such peace in knowing exactly where my grandma is. That principle took on a whole new beautiful meaning in my life. The Plan of Salvation, also known as The Plan of Happiness, is the plan that God created for all of us to make it back to his presence one day. I know this plan is very real and the joy that comes from it is eternal!
Love you all and wish you the best! Take care, be happy, and trust in the Savior!
Love, Elder Payne
No comments:
Post a Comment