Hi
friends! Another week come and gone. Time has no rules in the mission haha. We
had some good conferences this week and got to see President Bangal. He is the
greatest. Super funny, super spiritual, and super hardworking. I'm really glad
I get to call him my mission president for my whole mission! Nothing too wild
this week. It's been a little difficult right now with the work because of Holy
Week. I hear it is pretty wild out here. I hear people whip themselves and in
extreme cases literally crucify themselves (not to the point of death) but
still... I am more than grateful for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ but he went
through all of that for us so we don't have to. It is just an interesting way
to express your faith. Sorry for the sorta morbid description but that's what I
may or may not have to face this week! Let us focus this week on Jesus Christ,
of course let’s not forget his suffering and death, but let us remember this
fact... He Lives!!!! Christ lives and now so can we. Let us show our gratitude
to him through service and worship. We owe him everything. Also a benefit of
the Easter season is the Cadbury eggs... I can't really participate in that
this year so you guys are going to have pull my weight ;) Anyways, fun week
paired with some stellar sunsets makes for a happy missionary! Love you all,
take care and Happy Easter week!!!
Love,
Elder Payne
No comments:
Post a Comment