We had a fun zone activity this morning at the beach! We had volleyball, frisbee, games, food, and just being with other missionaries is fun! Although the beach is a whole different place when you can't swim... haha but that's okay! President and Sister Bangal were there too and it is always good to see them!
Funny story... We were walking along the highway earlier this week. As we were walking a motorcycle was driving the opposite direction. It had a mom and dad and then there maybe 7 or 8 year old son. As the were driving past, maybe going 25 or 30 mph, the little boy saw us and yelled at us to do magic for him! They didn't even slow down, the kid was just screaming for magic haha I love the kids here so much!!!
We have conference delayed by a week out here so we'll get to watch it this Saturday and Sunday and I can't wait!!! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was with my trainer watching conference and now it's been about 6 months and I'm with my trainee going to watch conference! I am honestly so excited to hear what our leaders have to say! "A man cannot be saved in ignorance" It will be great! Well, as always... Love you all, miss you all, and wish you all the best!
-Elder Payne
No comments:
Post a Comment