Cool story, we were finding and got into a lesson with a lady whos door we "tao po'd" (cause you don't knock on doors, you just scream "Tao Po" which means "People") anyways, I taught the lesson and then as I was about to finish I remembered Elder P. told me he spent his SUPER long flight over to the Philippines memorizing the baptismal invitation in Tagalog. I leaned over to him and told him to invite her to be baptized. He extended the invitation and she accepted! We are going to work hard with her and try our best to help her reach ang tubig ng binyag (the waters of baptism)! I'm so proud of my trainee! It's way fun for me to see his amazement and curiosity with all the new things here in the Philippines! That was me only 6 months ago! This country is amazing! Being a missionary is the best :)
Love you all as always, and hope you are all happy in all your endeavors ;) If not, I know that the Savior and his gospel will most definitely help!
-Elder Payne
No comments:
Post a Comment