This was a pretty good week, we were able to go to San Fernando for the follow up training of Elder B. We were able to see a lot of people and that was fun! It was weird driving through my last area. I felt like I needed to get off of the bus but haha not my area anymore...
Sunday was a little strange... we went to an investigators house to teach but the parents were busy. One of their kids (five years old) was in an argument with another little 5 year old boy. He got mad and picked up a bamboo stick and started chasing the kid. The kid running away ran into his house and came out with a massive knife! Bamboo boy ran back into his house and ran out with a cleaver!! They were both waving their knives at each other, screaming, and stabbing the ground! I was nervous someone was doing to lose a limb! I don't think anything came of it... I guess we'll find out the next time we visit!
To close it off, Skyping was so fun! It was so fun to see my family again! It's insane that is has already been 5 months since the last skype call! I love to see them!!! I can't wait for the next one! It won't be too long before it comes !
Take care this week and tell your mothers you love them! Love you all!
Elder Payne
No comments:
Post a Comment