Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sorry, This'll Be A Short One!

Hey everyone, sorry I'm out of time but wanted to shoot a quick email out to everyone. This week was pretty good, had some hard days, and had some good days. I'm learning a lot and loving the journey! I just always keep in my prayers the desire that I'm learning the things God would have me learn! If the best way for that is through trials, let the trials come! If it's through success, I'll take that too ;) As long as I do what he would have me do, I'll be happy :) Hope everyone has a good week! Take care of each other! Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind. ;) Remember we are all children of God, we are FAMILY! Make sure no one gets left behind. :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Love, Elder Payne

Ps. If you didn't notice that quote was from Lilo and Stitch, I'd appreciate it if you watched it for me this week ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...