Monday, April 30, 2018

Santa Maria Living!

Transfers! I am now in Santa Maria! It is a ward so that is really cool. It is the first ward I've been in on my mission so far and they are really great! We have ward bonding on Fridays which is a blast.  Then we have members that love to work with us missionaries! I am not the best with change so it's taken a little adjusting but the people here are making it a whole lot easier! My new companion is a trainee named Elder B. He is super cool and super talented. We are doing to have a really great companionship! 

This week has been more of adjusting to the area, meeting new people, and getting settled at the house. I'm going to power clean today and I have waged war against an army of mice in the house so I'll keep you updated on how that goes. There isn't a whole lot of youth in this area but the ones who are here are really awesome. It is going to be a lot of fun getting to know them and getting to work here in Santa Maria! 

I love you all and hope you have a great week. Stay strong and stay happy! Remember it's always a choice to be happy! Reading the Book of Mormon will sure help though ;)

-Elder Payne 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...