Monday, September 3, 2018

Busy Week!

Well transfers were this week! After 3 changes of where I was transferring and who my companion was... Until I ended up in San Juan! The surfing capital of the Philippines! (don't fact check me on that, I just trust the locals) It is a super cool area. The members here are amazing and church was super fun! I've been here for about three days now but I already feel close to the members! There is a catch however.... I'm training again! I'm with Elder W. from Utah! He is straight out of the MTC! In other words... we are sorta lost here cause we both just got here this week haha but it's fine. We can get back to the house at night (most of the times) so we are in good shape!

I'm excited to get to work here in San Juan and I know that God will guide us through our days here. It will be challenging but it will also give us a chance to really see God's hand out here. I'm excited! There are going to be a lot of good things happening here in San Juan I can tell you that!

Well, not a super exciting email this week but hope you enjoy a few pics! Love you tons!!! 

-Elder Payne 




          






  As this is a public blog, we've covered the faces of the children to protect their privacy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...