Monday, August 27, 2018

Transfers!

Well, looks like my time here in Santa Maria is far spent! I can't believe that it has already been three transfers here. I feel like I just got here and at the same time I feel like I have been here for an eternity! This has NOT been the easiest area but I have seen blessings like I have never seen before! I was able to witness 4 baptisms, I have met some of my favorite members thus far in my mission, I have been in a great district with some amazing missionaries. I guess the Lord saw fit for me to get me to my 4th area! The catch is... I'm training again and I'll be in a threesome... again so that will have it's blessings and challenges! But I'm excited. 

We had some pretty strong rain this week. A lot of people got flooded and it got to the point where church was canceled on Sunday. That's too bad, I would have liked to see a lot of the members here for the last time in a while. But I did weasel my way out of having to give another talk here so blessings were involved ;) Besides that, not a ton happened. Just another week in the Philippines! 

Well love you all tons but you already know that ;) Take care always and make someone smile this week. It's the best :) 

Love,

Elder Payne 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...