Friday, August 11, 2017

Manila, Philippines - August 11, 2017

Well I made it to the Philippines. Everything still feels like I'm on a plane. I am completely exhausted but happy. It's really hard to concentrate right now. The flights were good though. It was cool to fly but wow that wipes you out! I was able to see parts of Japan from the air, got some cool pictures of the sun rising over Taiwan and some cool pics of hong kong. Don't even get me started on pics of Manila. 


The MTC president met us at the airport and that was really nice.   It's crazy to think I'm in Asia. It is so extremely hot and humid here it's crazy but its really really great. The car ride from the airport to the mtc was wild. People here pay no attention to road lines. There will be a four lane road and we will have seven cars in it with motorcycles everywhere. It's wild but cool.  The car ride was so stop-and-go nearly everyone got car sick. It's crazy to think I'm in Asia.  This is a whole new world over here.  Even going through the city I saw neighborhoods of shacks and tin roofs right next to sky scrapers. 

Tomorrow, I'll get the chance to go proselyting in Quezon City so that will be fun. The food here seems really good but I don't really want anything because really all I need right now is sleep.  We get to go to bed at 7:00 pm tonight and that will be most appreciated! 



A photo of some of the missionaries traveling with us taken in the airport by a kind stranger
































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...