Saturday, November 4, 2017

Leading- October 30, 2017

This week has been fun but pretty stressful! My trainer has had me lead everything from lessons to planning sessions and everything in between! He always has my back on everything still but I've been in charge of what we are going to teach, teaching, finding, planning our days, etc... It's been difficult and at times frustrating but I have already learned a ton! I find it's a lot like the gospel in general, things are hard at times but that is when we grow the most. Not because it is easy but because we are pushing ourselves to be better. This is a lesson I will take with me outside of my mission, never stop pushing yourself! Don't get stuck in your comfort zone, always be better! Thankfully we have been given ways and examples to constantly strive to be like. Our savior Jesus Christ is the prime example for us to follow. The way we can be more like him is through learning more about him by scripture study and attending church. I can testify that I have come much closer to my savior through my study in The Book of Mormon. I know that book is true, I know through it's teachings we can come to know our Savior and how we can become like him, it all just starts with opening the book. 

Love you all, stay safe and take care of each other! This world needs more love!!! 

Elder Payne


We found a pineapple plant while finding and it looked "dope" so we took a picture!

 I thought it was a cool rain-foresty kind of picture while we were proselyting.


Ice cream on a hot day

We went to a family's house and while I was there one of the girls needed help with her math homework so I helped her. I think that picture is funny because I look like a total dad, haha.

I got a little bored when Elder Manarang was sick and i just had to sit around sooooo I found monopoly and played a game against my brother Christian (who wasn't actually there).  Sorry, Christian. I won ;) 

A bridge we found while we were out in our area




That's some fruit someone gave to us.  We were way excited to eat them and we opened them to find like no fruit! haha

That's a jeepney that decided to just drive straight through the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...