Not a lot has happened this week. A lot of people have been replanting rice and what not. It is way fun to see the world turn green again! We have a Christmas Conference this week that I am way excited for! I'll get to see my trainer again and everyone that was in my first district! I am way excited! We are going to get to go to Sevilla and play games, then we will have some devotionals and stuff. It'll be great!
I got to bare my testimony at church yesterday. I might be transferring soon so I wanted to take the opportunity to thank those in the branch for welcoming me into the Philippines with such love and patience. There are a lot of people that I think I could have been much closer to if I could have spoken/understood Tagalog... but they were all so patient with me! I feel much more comfortable now with Tagalog, I'm still far from anywhere near fluent but I can take care of myself. After my testimony people were making comments about how much I've improved in Tagalog. It made me feel so good! I can't wait to continue to learn and improve! Maybe at my year mark I'll start learning Ilocano ;) haha
Love you all and wish you all a Happy Holiday Season!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment