Monday, April 16, 2018

Halfway Through April?! - April 16, 2018

I don't think I'll ever get used to how time works on a mission. It is wild. It almost feels like I'm still thinking it's crazy it's already December... which was 5 months ago... haha Time flies, when you are having fun! Alright, it has gotten insanely hot and humid this week. Our apartment has turned into a humid oven! I sleep with a fan every night but even that has seemed to loose its "relieving" feelings! It's hard but good! I just can't wait for rainy season again! Nothing too wild happened this week. My shoes may have bit the dust this week... That's too bad but they filled their purpose! I did get some pretty good mileage on them ;) 

Funny thing that happened this week, we found one of those "X" web spiders and happened to find a small lizard in close proximity to the spiders web... With nature and curiosity getting the best of us we through the lizard into the spiders web. Let me tell ya, that lizard didn't stand a chance! I felt like a should have been broadcasting to National Geographic haha. We checked out the spider the next day and it had gotten huge! We kept watching it for a few days then one day we walk out and found it had molted! I kid you not it doubled in size! It was like we had just evolved a Pokemon or something! haha This country constantly blows my mind. 

Nothing else really for good stories this week. I love you all and wish you the best! Until next week!

-Elder Payne 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...