Monday, June 18, 2018

Rain, Glorious Rain


Let me start off by saying Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there and syempre a special shout out to my Dad. You’re the best dad Love ya! 

I'll follow that up with saying I love the rain! Which is pretty fortunate seeing as we got poured on last week! I had a blast! It wasn't blistering hot and we were able to meet some really great/nice people. It made for a great week.

We got fed by one of my favorite members out here this week. Brother W. hooked us up with some exotic dishes... We got some snail soup and frog adobo! It was actually super good. A little difficult to eat but delicious! It was also fun cause the way to get to him and some of our investigators was replaced with a new river! A river that just barely showed up this week cause of all the rain! I kinda really loved it haha 

It has been a little difficult having to absorb another area and then training while in a threesome but it has been really fun too! I feel like I'm learning those lessons that God has in store for me. At least I'm trying to ;) Being a missionary is honestly the best! Not because it is easy, but because it is hard. (Shout out to whoever got the quote) But all jokes aside... God loves us and he gives us opportunities to grow. One of the best places to grow is on a mission. God loves us!!! 

That's all for this week, love you all and wish you the best in all of your endeavors ;) Stay happy and humble, God has a plan for you. 

love,

Elder Payne






























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...