Monday, June 25, 2018

What a Wonderful World!

 Another week come and gone! What happens to the days out here? I remember one thing my dad told me a couple of months ago (wow has it really been months?) He said on a mission the Days are long (very true) but before you know it you are going home (I'll take his word on it for now) But from what I've seen both statements are very true! I am just so blessed with this precious time the Lord has given my to serve his children. God loves us! 

We had another really good turn out at church on Sunday! We had 6 investigators and a load of less actives we visited come! It was super gratifying to see them there. Not for us, but for them. :) Church is great, I invite you all to go ;) We were able to find some really cool new people to teach, some young families to older couples. The people here in the Philippines are so amazing. I love them. 

   The house is still.... fighting back at us. There is a mosquito war going on but currently we have the upper hand (sort of). I have taken care of (mostly) the rat/mice problem. The drainage and water is still on top though. I'll keep the fight going there ;) But when all is said and done, life is still great and work is still getting done. 

I love you and miss you! I will most definitely keep you in my prayers! Know God understands and loves you too. Till next week!

love,
Elder Payne 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...