In other news, we have 4 investigators who are on track to be baptized on the 14th of July! Please keep them in your prayers. They are soooo close and I know they can do it! I sure do love these people out here. One of the sweetest experiences I've had in my life is testifying to these people about the things that are most important to me God, Family, and Joy. What a blessing to be a missionary!
We were also able to do a CSP this week which was super fun. We transplanted rice from one field to the true place it will grow until it is harvested. It was super fun, I had blast and serving is always just the best. I now have been involved with all stages of rice! I might just make my own rice field when I get home ;) Joke Lang! But still super fun work!
Hope you all have a great week and find joy in all you do. Life is fast, there is no time to be sad! Love you all!!!
Love,
Elder Payne
No comments:
Post a Comment