Monday, July 9, 2018

First and Last 4th of July in a Foreign Country

Sorry I missed your birthday America, don't worry I'll make up for it next year! Haha It was quite a strange feeling being out of the country when such a great day was happening back home. Definitely missed some fireworks but I still had a good day! The sunset out here on July 4th was pretty stellar so I can't complain too bad!

We got some really good work done this week. We were able to have some interviews for some of our investigators who are close to baptism and they all passed! That means we'll have some baptisms this Saturday so I'm pumped for that! They are all really great people and I feel so blessed to have been involved in their conversion process. I can testify of the changes that happen in people's lives as they come to Christ. I've seen it first hand! 

Earlier today we were able to go on an adventure to some waterfalls. I was pumped! I've been wanting to go to some waterfalls for a long time! They were pretty sweet! The water was a little dirty cause of all the rain we have been getting but I still thought it was great! We took about an hour and a half bike ride to it and had some fun with that too! We had a member come with us to show us stuff the locals would know! It was a really fun time!

Well, that's all I've got for you this week. Love you and miss you all. Have a good week everyone!
Love, Elder Payne













No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...