This week was a little crazy with transfers and reorganization of the mission! First announcement, The whole mission mission is getting washing machines! Washing by hand is a thing of the past! As soon as the washing machines come in... But they are coming! Then Elder B. graduated his 12 weeks! Regular training missionary na siya! Then we found out we are going to be a threesome in our house, that means I am going to pick up the trainee of Elder M. and finish his training :) My family is getting big here in the mission! haha It'll be fun, a pure Filipino house is going to be a blast!
One more thing, I found out I'll be a district leader here in Santa Maria. I'm excited to serve the lord in a new capacity! I'm a little nervous but I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for me. I'll give it my all that's for sure! We have 7 missionaries in my district and they are all super cool. Our district is going to be awesome!
Well, that's all I got for now, I love you all tons and miss you! Please do me a favor and watch Jurassic World 2 for me, I'd really appreciate it ;)
Love,
Elder Payne
No comments:
Post a Comment