Monday, August 13, 2018
Released na ako!
Just from the hospital. Don't worry, I still have plenty of time in the mission ;) Well I got released from the hospital and now am back in Santa Maria. My body is still pretty tired but I am excited to get back to work. Days do not go by very fast in the hospital... It has been raining super hard here lately. In fact church got canceled yesterday but nothing can stop the work from progressing! (now that dengue is done from stopping the work from progressing) We are going to work hard to get our schedule back into play! We still have 2 baptisms that are getting very close to the font so we will keep working there! Love you all and have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go
Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...
-
Communication between the missionaries and their family & friends is very limited to allow the missionaries to focus on serving others...
-
Andy was scheduled to report to the Provo Missionary Training Center (MTC) on Wednesday, June 28th at 1:15 pm. He will spend 7 weeks in th...
-
Sooooo... this was my first week out of training. It was hard to say goodbye to Elder Manarang, I love that guy! I got a new comp last week ...
No comments:
Post a Comment