Monday, July 30, 2018

13....

It's that time again! Wild I feel like I was sitting here just a week ago! We had some fun adventures this week! For starters, we got to plant some rice! Now if you want some work, go to the rice fields! Wow! They plant every single stem of rice by hand. Entire fields that seem to go on forever! By hand... wild! They are so good at it and the lines of the rice they plant are sooo straight. My lines on the other hand... I'm still learning haha. It's funny to hear everyone talk about the white guy planting rice. They get a kick out of it. I'm glad I was able to serve that way! What a good time! 

We had a very productive week and were able to find a ton of new people to teach. 16 in fact! What a blessing! I'm excited to start working with them and be able to share my testimony to them. Being a missionary is hard but so so worth it! I wouldn't change any of it for the world! The Philippines is beautiful. The people are amazing, and the work is teaching me tons! Oh! This time of year is great as well cause the rice smells sooooo good! I love walking past rice fields and having that smell hit me in the face! I'm doing well and loving my time here. 

Miss you all tons! Please help someone this week. Make them smile, give them a compliment, open a door. I promise it will put a smile on your face as well ;) 

Love,

Elder Payne 























As this is a public blog, the faces of children are covered to protect their privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Well, I'm in a bit of a state of shock right now. I got a call from the zone leaders last night that I would be transferring. I have onl...